Weeprofab Colored Rubber Sheets
Weeprofab colored rubber sheets are fabricated by using high-premium grade rubber — usually from natural, synthetic, recycled, or reclaimed materials. It is molded into flat sheets with different colors and usually sold in a roll of certain lengths.
Furthermore, our range of colored rubber sheets can be customized set on your specific requirements. You can decide on the material grades, sizes, thicknesses, widths, and lengths that will support your projects. With advanced production technology and processing equipment, we potentially produce a thousand colored rubber sheets at a fast lead time.
Natural rubber, butadiene, and styrene are mixed to create a black rubber sheet. The inclusion of polyester ensures high tensile strength and exceptional tear resistance. We produce them with industrial-grade materials that are incredibly strong, versatile, and durable.
The FDA has given white rubber sheet approval for applications in food and beverages. Any application that calls for exceptional wear and tear requires protection to deliver outstanding performance. Additionally, our white rubber sheet has excellent water resistance.
Brown rubber sheets add distinctive hues for simple identification. You can ensure optimum flexibility in this way. These are specifically created for various industries, such as those in agriculture, transportation, machinery, automotive, and aerospace, among others.
Clear rubber sheets are often produced from transparent silicone rubber, which is non-toxic and environmentally friendly. These sheets can be delivered in a variety of bespoke widths, lengths, thicknesses, etc. This ensures that you’ll have the ideal product for your projects.
Comprehensive Features and Advantages
We expertly manufacture colored rubber sheet that offers superior features and advantages:
- Exhibiting good mechanical properties
- High-withstanding ability of chemicals, solvents, and fuels
- Excellent tensile strength and flexibility
- Resistance to discoloration, abrasion, and tear
- Reduce waste
- Environmentally-safe and user-friendly
- Tolerates both low and high temperatures
- Cut-to-size rubber sheets as per the needs of your project
- Available in a wide variation of sheet elastomer, hardness and temperature range.
Processes of Manufacturing
We utilize the two primary methods in manufacturing our colored rubber sheets.
- Molding. A process where rubber materials are formed into desired forms and shapes using a mold.
- Extrusion. It is a process where raw materials are forced through a die in order to produce components in longer lengths and pieces.
Weeprofab Colored Rubber Sheets Standard
We manufacture and supply high-quality rubber sheet that meets the highest certification standards. It includes:
- USP Class VI
- Aero Rubber, etc.
One of the most frequently utilized synthetic rubbers worldwide is black nitrile rubber.
Due to its high resistance to oils, fuels, petroleum, and most solvents, it is ideal for use in situations where both natural and synthetic greases are prevalent.