Conductive Silicone Sheets
Weeprofab conductive silicone sheets that design for protection against electrostatic discharge. It is made from combine silicone with a carbon compound.
- Highly flexible
- Wide functioning temperature ranges
- UV, ozone and weather resistance
- Relatively low electric resistivity
Your Leading Conductive Silicone Sheets Manufacturer
Weeprofab conductive silicone sheets are available in a thickness 0.5mm to 3.2mm and width of 915mm. This ensures to give you a perfect sheet to meet your specific requirements.
You can assure, that this silicone sheet will provide a hardness of 65°, 70° shore A. Most of these are made from block colors that have a smooth glossy surface on both sides which is good for you to choose. It is also supplied with peel-off layers.
Furthermore, it meets the standard of ASTM D2240, ASTM D412, ASTM D991, and many more.
Send us your inquiries now!
Extensive Range of Applications
Our conductive silicone sheets are design to meet the demand application in the following:
- Shielding electronic connectors and enclosures
- Enclosure covers, penetrations and doors
- Isolation barriers
- Flange gaskets on tanks and pipes
- Joining and transferring sleeves
- Medical industries
- Defense, telecommunication industry, etc.
|Compression Set (22h, 100°C)
|Elongation at Break
|70 PSI Die `B`