Diaphragm Rubber Sheet
Choose Weeprofab diaphragm rubber sheet for applications where pressure imbalances are present. It has low fluid permeability and the ability to flex from side to side. Making these sheets act as the perfect sealing solution.
- Temperature: -30 to + 190 Deg. F
- Reinforcement: 0 Ounce Nylon
- Firmness: 4500 PSI
- Standard Durometer: 60 +/- 5 (Shore A)
- Color: Black or customize
Your Leading Diaphragm Rubber Sheet Supplier
Diaphragm rubber sheet is a nylon-reinforced neoprene rubber sheet. This material comes in standard 48-inch wide rolls or cut to width. At Weeprofab, you can get your desired diaphragm sheet size. We can custom-cut them to fit your applications.
To know more details about our Diaphragm sheets, contact us today!
Rubber Benefits to Diaphragm Sheets
- Very low compression set values
- Great vibration-dampening characteristics
- Bonds to a wide range of substrates
- Tear resistance and high elasticity
The size and length flexibility of diaphragm rubber sheets enables us to meet the custom needs of our OEM/ small business clients.
All depends on your application. When you create diaphragm products and place them in an untouched state, it remains temperature stable resulting to last longer.
However, when exposed to too much heat, it will melt. And when too cold, it will definitely freeze, losing its stretch. But when stored at a stable temperature and safe from oil, it could last 2-4 months.
Custom diaphragm sheet is ideal to make final rubber diaphragms which are used in:
- Gas & Fuel metering equipment
- Flexible Sleeves & Connectors
- Automotive Carburettors
- Gas Control & Valve Equipment
- Industrial Pumps
- P.G. & Methane Gas Actuators & Regulators