Fabric Reinforced Rubber Sheet
Weeprofab offers fabric reinforced rubber sheets made from synthetic or natural rubber. These sheets are also called rubber-coated fabrics or cloth-inserted sheets.
- Resistant to chemicals, acids, and alkalis
- Excellent dimensional stability in high-compression loads
- Resistant to ozone and weather conditions
- Thickness: 2mm – 50mm or customized
Your Professional Fabric Reinforced Rubber Sheet Manufacturer
Weeprofab manufactures fabric reinforced rubber sheets for diaphragms, conveyor belts, sealing, etc. These sheets come with single-ply fabric reinforcement to ensure maximum tensile strength. You can assure that our reinforced rubber sheets are the economical solution for your projects.
We produce these sheets using punching, strip cutting, and other processes. Customized lengths, widths, and cut-to-size are also available to skyrocket your business.
For your inquiries, feel free to contact us!
Fabric Reinforcement Options
You can choose from our extensive reinforcement options such as:
- Cotton fabric reinforcement – Rubber sheets with cotton reinforcement are used for sealing against liquids.
- Fiberglass fabric – This reinforcement is ideal for liquid immersion conditions. It is also suitable for applications that have UV exposure.
- Polyester fabric – Polyester reinforcement is ideal in electrical insulation applications.
- Rayon fabric – Suitable for applications that need fire resistance.
- Nylon fabric – This reinforcement is used in gasketing applications.
Other fabric reinforcement or insertion are available as per your request.
|Density (Specific Gravity)
|Tensile Strength – With Grain
|Ultimate Elongation – Across Grain
|Tear Resistance – Across Grain
|Abrasion Resistance (Max)
|Low-Temperature Brittleness (at -40°C)
|Non-brittle in both directions under 7X magnification
|Flammability (Maximum burn rate 100mm)