Food Grade Silicone Rubber Sheet
Weeprofab expertly manufactures food-grade silicone rubber sheets that exhibit impressive physical characteristics. Furthermore, our sheets are hygienically safe for repeated and continuous contact with food products.
- High-temperature performance
- Excellent UV and ozone resistance
- Good mechanical strength
- Easy fabrication
- Good chemical, electrical, and thermal resistance
- Long-term resiliency
Your Professional Food Grade Silicone Rubber Sheet Manufacturer
Weeprofab offers food grade silicone rubber sheet that meets the EC food safety and FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 regulations. It is made from premium silicone rubber compound and is applicable for various applications where food safety is fundamental.
We manufacture our food grade silicone rubber from 1mm to 25mm thickness. However, you can also choose on specific materials, hardness, sizes, color, surface finish, and several properties that meet your standard specifications.
At Weeprofab, rest assured that our rubber sheets does not contain any toxic and harmless substances that lowered its quality and performance. Please send us your inquires now!
Performance Properties of Food Grade Silicone Rubber Sheet
- Food Safe: Silicone rubber is odorless, BPS (Bisphenol S) and BPA (Bisphenol A) free, non-toxic, and free of petroleum.
- Keeps stability and mobility between temperatures of 450°F (232°C) at its highest and -80°F (-62°C) at its lowest.
- Maintains the integrity of performance in water conditions and applications where equipment washing and sanitizing are frequent occurrences.
- Will not degrade or become contaminated when exposed to a wide range of typical chemicals and acids used in food processing.
High elongation, elasticity, and resistance to hardening, cracking, or brittleness over
Our food-grade silicone rubber offers a high-quality, safe, and dependable product that is an excellent choice for production processes in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries.
As well as to delicate electrical and essential high temperature applications.