HNBR Rubber Sheet
The acronym, HNBR, stands for Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber. HNBR sheets are a premium-grade material that is superior to NBR.
- Superior resistance to oxidized fuels, oil, gas, deterioration, vegetable and animal fats
- Outstanding tear and tensile strength properties
- Good mechanical properties at high temperatures
- Excellent oil, gas & fuel resistance
- Resistant to steam and water
- Superior resistance to abrasion, wear, and impact
- Good solvent, chemicals, dilute & concentrated acid resistance
Weeprofab HNBR Rubber Sheet
HNBR sheets are made by adding hydrogen to the nitrile material’s saturation. It is created by saturating the butadiene with hydrogen. Compared to the usual nitrile rubber sheets, HNBR is superior.
Weeprofab manufactures HNBR sheets that are compliant with the RoHS, CE, REACH, and PAH standards. Our HNBR sheets come in a range of lengths, widths, and thicknesses. We are also capable of customizing them according to your requirements.
Contact us now!
Wide Range of Applications
We supply HNBR sheets that can be used in various applications such as:
- Various oil & gas contact applications
- Gaskets, diaphragms, strips & O-rings
- Transportation & manufacturing industries
- Seals for fuel handling systems
- Exposure to oil soured with metal sludge
- Accumulator bladders
- Seals for oil well applications and oil field exploration
|Elongation at Break
|Highest Recommended Working Temperature
|Lowest Recommended Working Temperature
|Shore Hardness (Shore A)
|70 ° Shore
HNBR sheets have better resistance to wear and extrusion than NBR sheets. They also have better chemical compatibility and ozone resistance. Compared to NBR sheets, they also have more durability in high-temperature applications.