Insertion/Reinforced Rubber Sheet
Weeprofab insertion rubber sheets are manufactured from styrene-butadiene, natural rubbers, and inserted fabric to prevent stretching
- Abrasion resistance and tear resistance
- Offers additional strength.
- Shore Hardness of 65° ± 5°.
- Temperature ranges from -30°C up to +70°C.
- Made from highly versatile materials
- Provide long service life
Professional Insertion/Reinforced Rubber Sheet Manufacturer
Weeprofab reinforced rubber sheets are manufactured into rolls, sleeves, or cut-to-size to meet your specific requirements. You can assure that it is compatible with hot water and steam.
Our insertion rubber sheets are excellent in UV resistance, and water resistance which makes it prolonged in aquatic environments.
Aside from that, rubber sheets are suitable to expose in chemicals such as alkalis and acids. Due to its versatility and great durability, it can handle high-compression loads.
As a trusted supplier, we offer you unlimited rubber sheets for general use.
Send us your inquiry now!
Weeprofab insertion rubber sheets are suitable for the following applications:
- Flange gaskets on tanks and pipes
- Insulation, sealing, and protection of steel
- Dust seals and covers
- Variety of sealing applications
- Insulating strip
- Conveyor belts
- High strength diaphragms
- Weatherproof flashing
- Heat-resistant skirting rubber
- Heat resistance belt scrapers
- Underwater application and more.
We can produce reinforced rubber sheets from standard sizes. It has a width of 1.2m and a length of 10m for 10mm thickness. From 2.4m to 5m long it has a thickness of up to 50mm.
Mainly, we provide these sheets in black color. However, we can provide multiple colors depending on your needs.
The price of our rubber sheets will depend on the compound grades, dimensions, reinforcement, order quality, and other various factors. But, we assure to provide you with this at an affordable price.