Nitrile Rubber Sheet
Nitrile rubber sheet is a general-purpose oil-resistant polymer. It is made from combined butadiene and acrylonitrile molecules. This material has high tensile strength, hydraulic fluid resistance, and abrasion resistance. For many applications, the Weeprofab nitrile rubber sheet has shown to be a fantastic choice.
- High-grade, non-reinforced diaphragm sheeting material
- Conforms to REACH, RoHS, PAH, and CE standards
- -30° C to + 120° C operating temperature range
- Available in 0.5mm or 0.75mm standard thicknesses
- Excellent resistance and physical properties
- Available in white FDA grade non-marking nitrile
- Good resistance to inorganic chemical compounds and general hydrocarbons
Your #1 Nitrile Rubber Sheet Supplier in China
Nitrile Rubber Sheet is used in industrial and transportation applications. It is also utilized in locations where oil/petroleum products are present due to its superior level of resistance against synthetic and natural grease products. Nitrile Rubber Sheet offers good ozone resistance, stability, and tear resistance characteristics. It offers both extended functional life and exceptional quality. It also adheres well to metal and has a modest rate of aging.
Weeprofab can manufacture this product range of formats and shapes, strip cut lengths, whole rolls, etc. You can rest assured to find the right nitrile rubber sheet suitable for your requirements.
Nitrile Rubber Sheet Several Applications
- Numerous uses for diaphragm sealing
- Transfer and join sleeves
- Oil-resistant skirting rubber
- Transformer oil contact applications
- Dielectric oil contact applications
- Oil & fuel contact applications
- Camlock washers
- Lining of pipes and tanks
- Barriers for insulation, etc.
It is available in rolls that are 36 and 48 inches wide. It can also be custom-cut or slit to width to meet your needs. We offer flexible MOQs for small businesses owner.
Butadiene and acrylonitrile are combined into a single component. Then processed chemically to create nitrile rubber. Weeprofab has 23 manufacturing lines for nitrile rubber sheet production. Guaranteed fast and cost-effective process.
Compared to natural rubber, Buna-N rubber or Nitrile Rubber Sheet from Weeprofab is stronger and more durable while still remaining elastic enough to be used as support. Nitrile sheets can be used in more abrasive and heavy-duty applications compared to natural rubber.
Food Industry, Automotive Industry, Transportation Industry, Industrial Industry, Construction-related industries, Etc.
- Nitrile Rubber Sheet Cutting
- Color Customization
- Custom Formulations
- Tighter Tolerances
- Talc Free
- Custom Dimension
- Ply Insertion
- Hole Punching
- Fabric & Smooth Surface Finish
- Strict Quality Control