Rubber Joint Sheet
Rubber joint sheets are a type of high-strength general-purpose rubber. They can be made from either natural or synthetic rubber.
- Good abrasion resistance
- Resist most alkalis, acids, and corrosion
- Good electric insulation and chemical stability
- Operating temperature range: -30℃ to 70℃
Your Professional Rubber Joint Sheet Manufacturer
Weeprofab is manufacturing high-performance rubber joint sheets with competitive pricing. These sheets have passed strict testing and inspection. And we guarantee you that they adhere to the highest quality standards. We can also manufacture them according to your required thickness, lengths, colors, etc.
Also, we provide exceptional customer service, after-sales support, and on-time delivery to satisfy you.
Send us your inquiry now!
Variety of Applications
Weeprofab rubber joint sheets can be used for many applications including:
- Pipe flanges servicing petroleum solvent for light or heavy oil
- Cover gaskets where service steam, cold or hot water, and low pressures are present
The sheets are also suitable for sealing and gasketing applications.