Weeprofab rubber skirting is made from synthetic and natural rubbers compound. It has physical properties which design to create a seal once it is installed and adjusted to a conveyor belt.
- Good resistance to tear, wear, and abrasions
- Weather and chemical resistance
- Have excellent elongation properties
- Design to resist heavy impact
- Can withstand high temperatures from -30o to +180oC
- Soft and flexible
Professional Rubber Skirting Manufacturer in China
Weeprofab rubber skirting is available in full-width slab up to 2000mm wide. We can supply you with full rolls, and pre-cut skirting to meet your standard conveyor designs.
Our sheets are suitable to use for various applications such as sealing strips, flapping, mounting pads, and many more. You can assure that this rubber sheet can help to decrease parts damage and to improve uptime.
Furthermore, it can produce 40, 50, and 60 shore hardness which is very applicable to your needs.
Send us your message now!
Rubber Skirting Options
Below is types of rubber skirting that is become an option in all states of conveyors:
- Soft skirting rubber. This is the harder type of rubber sheet which suitable for abrasive conditions.
- Natural skirting rubber. It is ideal for mining and quarrying environments.
- FRAS skirting rubber. It is manufactured from 60-duro synthetic rubber. This is ideal to use in areas that present flame and electric hazards.
- Polyurethane skirting. Polyurethane skirting has the capacity to contain conveyor load. It also can reduce dust emissions.