Silicone Rubber Strips
Silicone rubber strips are predominantly useful as gasketing, edging, and sealing materials. It has great temperature stability and endurance to withstand constant applications. Moreover, these strips have excellent elongation and resistance properties.
- Available in both square and rectangle sizes
- Flawless finish
- Dimensional stability
- Excellent strength
- Wide functioning temperature range
- Good weathering, ultraviolet and ozone resistance
Your Trustworthy Silicone Rubber Strips Manufacturer in China
Weeprofab silicone rubber strips are engineered from the finest quality rubber. It is supplied in various thicknesses (commonly from 0.3mm up to 20mm), widths, lengths, densities, finishing, and specifications as per your special choice.
Our silicone rubber strips are durable and commonly utilized in external environments. Besides, it has an exceptional ability to withstand temperatures between -60°C to 230°C.
Customization is Weeprofab’s advantage. You can design and we will manufacture your desired silicone rubber strip according to your needs. We have the competence to provide you with the perfect product that suits your application at competitive prices.
Silicone Rubber Strips Uses
- Industry for Displays and Signs
- Health Care Machinery Sectors
- Equipment for Pharmaceutical Research
- Aviation Industry
- Equipment for Processing Food
- Shower door/glass seal
- Vehicle Enclosure Seal
- Industry of Textiles and Fashion
- Enterprise of Jewelry
- Industry of Printing and Packaging
- Shaped silicone rubber strips, solid or hollow
- Depending on the needs of your project and application, a custom size
- Combining and choosing various hues
- PSA adhesive, backside
- Between 30 Shore A and 80 Shore A for Silicone Rubber Material
- Available according to customer need in coil or cut to length.
- On request, special grade materials
- FDA-Graded Food Quality (FDA 21,CFR177.2600)
- UL, A-A59588 (Formerly ZZR-765E) (Formerly ZZR-765E)
- Military/industrial, commercial, ASTM D2000, and AMS specifications